New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/19/2014 -- In 2013, Cofix entered the cafs with a revolutionary concept. Cofix, which already has seven branches, is a coffee shop where the whole menu is offered at a fixed price of ILS5. This caused uproar in the coffee community as it forced coffee branches to lower their prices. Consumers became more aware of the high prices at caf?s, and coffee shops such as Cafe Cafe, lowered their prices in order to remain competitive.
Shefa Franchisers Ltd (Aroma Espresso Bar) remains the leading chain, with a 9% share of caf?s/bars value. Aroma Espresso Bar decreased by four outlets from 2012-2013, however grew in value. Shefa Franchisers decreased its share very slightly, due to an increase in competition within caf?s. With the entry of Cofix, Aroma Espresso Bar slightly decreased its coffee prices, which showed a positive impact on consumers.
It is expected that prices in caf?s will continue to decrease slightly with the rise in competition and the expansion of Cofix and followers of the fixed NIS5 menu cafes. As price sensitivity becomes apparent among consumers, caf?s/pubs will decrease prices in order to gain customers and increase their market shares.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Caf?s/Bars industry in Israel with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Caf?s/Bars industry in Israel, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Cafs/Bars in Israel market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Caf?s/Bars in Israel?
- What are the major brands in Israel?
- What are the growth prospects for specialist coffee shops in Israel?
- How important are traditional caf?s or bars to the foodservice landscape in Israel?
- How are domestic specialist coffee shop chains fairing against multinational chains?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Dairy Product Markets in Eastern Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Dairy Product Markets in Americas to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Dairy Product Markets in Western Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Consumer Foodservice in Italy
- Dairy Product Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Dairy Product Markets in Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Consumer Foodservice in Taiwan
- Dairy Product Markets in Asia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Dairy Product Markets in Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru