New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Cafes/Bars in Poland"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/01/2014 -- Cafes/bars in Poland remained a very dynamic category during 2012. Some new operators appeared in the category, while some of the existing brands in the category increased the scale of their activities. The rising popularity of drinking coffee among Polish people has led to cafes/bars becoming an increasingly attractive consumer foodservice category many of those Polish people who spend a lot of time outside of their homes. Cafes are becoming increasingly popular as venues for spending leisure...
Euromonitor International's Cafes/Bars in Poland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Bars/Pubs, Cafes, Chained Cafes/Bars, Independent Cafes/Bars, Juice/Smoothie Bars, Specialist Coffee Shops.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cafes/Bars market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice in Ukraine
- Consumer Foodservice in Denmark
- Consumer Foodservice in Australia
- Consumer Foodservice in Portugal
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Consumer Foodservice in Canada
- Consumer Foodservice in Indonesia
- Consumer Foodservice in Colombia
- Consumer Foodservice in Brazil
- Consumer Foodservice in Venezuela
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)