Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Calming and Sleeping in Germany", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/12/2013 -- In current value terms, retail value sales of calming and sleeping products increased by more than 3% in Germany in 2012 to reach EUR214 million, up EUR7 million compared to 2011. The main factor responsible for this ongoing good development of the category is the high level of Germans with light sleeping disorders and other problems related to high stress levels due to work-, family- or finance-related worries.
Euromonitor International's Calming and Sleeping in Germany report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Calming and Sleeping market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Calming and Sleeping in Japan
- Calming and Sleeping in Bulgaria
- Calming and Sleeping in Estonia
- Calming and Sleeping in Greece
- Calming and Sleeping in Belarus
- Calming and Sleeping in Brazil
- Calming and Sleeping in Ireland
- Calming and Sleeping in Lithuania
- Calming and Sleeping in France
- Calming and Sleeping in Romania