Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/17/2014 -- There was growing interest in calming and sleeping based on traditional Chinese medicine formulations towards the end of the review period, with pCm products thus becoming increasingly popular. This trend was partly due to growing consumer awareness of the efficacy of specific herbs but was also encouraged by strong immigration into Hong Kong from Mainland China during the review period. There was also a rise in shopping tourism from Mainland China, with many of these tourists seeking out pCm...
Euromonitor International's Calming and Sleeping in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Calming and Sleeping market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Calming and Sleeping in Argentina
- Calming and Sleeping in Greece
- Calming and Sleeping in the Czech Republic
- Calming and Sleeping in South Korea
- Calming and Sleeping in Slovakia
- Calming and Sleeping in New Zealand
- Calming and Sleeping in Ireland
- Calming and Sleeping in the United Kingdom
- Calming and Sleeping in the United Arab Emirates
- Calming and Sleeping in China