New Healthcare market report from Euromonitor International: "Calming and Sleeping in Japan"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/26/2013 -- Value sales of calming and sleeping in Japan declined by 3% in 2012. Value sales of calming and sleeping peaked in Japan during 2009 and since then have been in decline, with Resty and Nytol the only brands remaining available in the category during 2011. Historically, only herbal/traditional products existed in calming and sleeping, until 2002. However, sales of calming and sleeping expanded when SSP Co Ltd launched its Drewell brand in 2012, which was the first standard OTC calming and...
Euromonitor International's Calming and Sleeping in Japan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Calming and Sleeping market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Calming and Sleeping in Germany
- Calming and Sleeping in Estonia
- Calming and Sleeping in Greece
- Calming and Sleeping in Ireland
- Calming and Sleeping in Lithuania
- Calming and Sleeping in France
- Calming and Sleeping in Romania
- Calming and Sleeping in Georgia
- Calming and Sleeping in South Korea
- Calming and Sleeping in Turkey