Fast Market Research recommends "Calming and Sleeping in the Netherlands" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/16/2013 -- Calming and sleeping recorded positive current value growth of 5% in 2012, triggered by continuing demand for these products. Fast changes in Dutch consumer lifestyles with more people suffering symptoms of stress and insomnia contributed to expand the consumer base. It is estimated that at least 30% of total Dutch adults suffer from stress symptoms derived from busier lifestyles and very busy schedules. Manufacturers have responded to this trend by promoting calming and sleeping as a natural...
Euromonitor International's Calming and Sleeping in Netherlands report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Calming and Sleeping market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Calming and Sleeping in Japan
- Calming and Sleeping in Bulgaria
- Calming and Sleeping in Estonia
- Calming and Sleeping in Greece
- Calming and Sleeping in Belarus
- Calming and Sleeping in Brazil
- Calming and Sleeping in Ireland
- Calming and Sleeping in Lithuania
- Calming and Sleeping in France
- Calming and Sleeping in Iran
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)