New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/26/2013 -- During the review period, the number of people having sleeping difficulties increased, especially in big cities and urban areas such as Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi. This was due to increasingly stressful and busy lifestyles as a result of rapid urbanisation. Thus, more consumers paid attention to calming and sleeping.
Euromonitor International's Calming and Sleeping in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Get a detailed picture of the Calming and Sleeping market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Calming and Sleeping in Japan
- Calming and Sleeping in Germany
- Calming and Sleeping in Estonia
- Calming and Sleeping in Greece
- Calming and Sleeping in Belarus
- Calming and Sleeping in Denmark
- Calming and Sleeping in Brazil
- Calming and Sleeping in Romania
- Calming and Sleeping in Pakistan
- Calming and Sleeping in Georgia