Compressed air systems company develops new CAMLink™ mini control device for small to mid-size manufacturing facilities.
Nottingham, MD -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/13/2016 -- CAM Technologies, a US industrial controls company, announces the launch of their newest product, the CAMLink™ mini, for flexible compressed air control for small to mid-sized manufacturing facilities.
The CAMLink™ mini is designed to support up to four compressors and has the flexibility to support the CAM Demand Expander™ along with other measuring devices. The system will automatically adjust the number of compressors running/loading to meet a facility's current air demands. Fixed or automatic rotation is available with the CAMLink™ mini depending on the installed horsepower.
This new product features:
- Automation up to 4 compressors (different brands)
- Capabilities to tie in dryers, demand expander, flow meter, and dew-point monitor
- Non-proprietary Allen Bradley hardware
- alarm inputs
- 7" HMI operator interface
- Single band pressure control
- Rotary screw and reciprocating compressor control
- Remote monitoring capabilities
- Remote Support Service with CAM monitoring option
- E-mail and texting options for alarms, preventative maintenance indicator, etc.
- Extended Warranty on all control components w/ Remote Support Service
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual leasing options with 3-year commitment (Instant ROI)
For an interesting interview or to learn more about the CAMLINK™ mini and other effective compressed air design solutions, visit CamTechnologies.com or call 410-792-2950.
CAM Technologies, Inc.
Chris Wells, National Sales Manager
8441 Belair Road, Ste 202
Nottingham, MD 21236