Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Cameroon: 3G and 4G Rollout to Drive the Telecom Market” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/07/2016 -- Publisher estimates Cameroon will generate telecom service revenue of $1.1bn in 2015. Over the next five years, we estimate total market revenue will increase at a CAGR of 11.0% in dollar terms to reach $1.9bn in 2020. The growth rate will be higher versus other countries in the region like Cote d'Ivoire (9.6%), DRC (9.2%) and Uganda (8.6%). This growth will be driven by mobile voice and mobile data with the 2015 launch of 3G services by MTN Cameroon and Orange Cameroon, and Camtel's re-entry into the mobile market after being awarded a mobile license in 2014. Additionally, completion of the WACS submarine cable in July 2015 and government investment in Internet exchange points will boost growth in the fixed segment.
- Publisher expects total telecom revenue to grow at a CAGR of 11.0% during 2015-2020 to reach $1.9bn. The fixed-mobile revenue split will continue to be dominated by mobile, with mobile's share of total service revenue increasing from 80.6% in 2015 to 86.1% in 2020. Operator expansion of 3G services, MTN Cameroon's launch of 4G services and Camtel's re-entry into the mobile market will drive this growth.
- The top two operators, MTN Cameroon and MTN Orange, which provide mobile voice and data services, will account for 75.4% of overall service revenue in 2015. Operators are investing heavily in their network coverage and quality of services due to increased competition. The expected launch of mobile number portability (MNP) over the forecast period will further stimulate competition.
- Over the next five years, operators should seize opportunities related to 3G rollouts by providing bundled offers targeted at specific customer segments and localised content to cater to increasing data demands. Network vendors should position themselves to support operators' 3G and 4G expansion plans. Smartphone vendors also have an opportunity to capitalise on a rapidly growing mobile subscriber base.
"Cameroon: 3G and 4G Rollout to Drive the Telecom Market" provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Cameroon today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the telecom market of Cameroon, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Publisher's databases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Cameroon in a regional context; a comparative review of market size and trends with that of other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Cameroon.
- The regulatory environment and trends; a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans and more.
- A demand profile; analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and data markets.
- Service evolution; a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue by fixed and mobile sectors and by voice and data in the current year as well as the end of the forecast period.
- An in-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony and broadband services, mobile voice and data services; for mobile, a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by technology/platform as well as operator, average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities; this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in the telecommunications market in Cameroon.
Reasons to Buy
- Provides an overview of the Cameroon telecoms market through a combination of quantitative and qualitative insights. The graphical information consists of more than 20 charts and tables derived from Publisher's forecast products.
- Build profitable growth strategies by leveraging the analysis which includes an examination of current player strategies and the future trends of the Cameroon telecommunications market.
- Understand the factors behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Cameroon's mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider mobile market shares, to align product offerings and strategies to meet customer demand.
- Gain insights on key telecom players in the market and their strategies to grow market share.
- Explore novel opportunities to align your product strategies and offerings to meet customer requirements and succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Cameroon.
Spanning over 29 pages "Cameroon: 3G and 4G Rollout to Drive the Telecom Market" report covers Executive summary, Market and competitor overview, Regional context, Economic, demographic and political context, Regulatory environment, Demand profile, Service evolution, Competitive landscape, Major market players, Segment analysis, Mobile services, Fixed services, Identifying opportunities, Overall market opportunities. The report covered companies are - Orange Cameroon, MTN Cameroon, Camtel, Huawei, Nexttel, Alcatel-Lucent, Nokia Networks, Lycamobile Cameroon, Set'Mobile
For more information Visit at:
Senegal: Network Expansion and Value-Added Offerings Will Drive Market Growth - visit at:
Romania: Competition Among The Four Largest Operators Is Set To Intensify As The Market Moves To Convergent Services - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pyramid-research/romania-competition-among-four-largest-operators-set-intensify-market-moves
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions