Recently published research from Business Monitor International, "Canada Defence & Security Report Q3 2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/12/2013 -- In terms of the country's strategic interests, the report discusses Canada's relationships with the United States of America, Europe, the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation and the wider world. The country's defence posture is examined via a discussion of its doctrines and the orders of battle of its navy, army and air force. The report also presents the country's current, near- and medium-term defence procurement plans including ongoing programmes, scheduled acquisitions and long-term aspirations.
Essentially, the report seeks to ascertain the extent to which the country's strategic interests can be met with its existing and future defence capabilities.
The report makes several key findings: regarding Canada's defence posture, it posits that the country's military doctrine is adopting an expeditionary mindset towards the deployment of military force around the world. This is underscored by Canada's participation in several recent 'out of area' operations, plus defence agreements that it has concluded with a number of countries. Another key finding is the leading role that Canada plays in the global defence industry as an arms exporter. The country is also a leading arms importer, although much of its materiel is sourced from American suppliers. Other challenges facing Canada's defence community discussed by the report include the continuing budgetary pressures facing the country's armed forces.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Since our Q213 update, a number of additions have been made. These include:
- Updates and news regarding a number of ongoing Canadian procurement programmes.
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threat tables for several of Canada's leading defence contractors.
- Information regarding recent defence export activities for Canadian defence companies.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Defense research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Turkey Defence & Security Report Q3 2013
- Brazil Defence & Security Report Q3 2013
- Romania Defence & Security Report Q3 2013
- United Arab Emirates Defence & Security Report Q3 2013
- Australia Defence & Security Report Q3 2013
- Kazakhstan and Central Asia Defence & Security Report Q3 2013
- Poland Defence & Security Report Q3 2013
- Saudi Arabia Defence & Security Report Q3 2013
- Iraq Defence & Security Report Q3 2013
- Iran Defence & Security Report Q3 2013