Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/18/2014 -- We forecast Canada's mining sector will see modest growth as it remains a major global player in mining investment and production. Indeed, we see the country remaining a top 10 global producer of zinc, lead, iron ore, nickel, copper, gold, silver, uranium and potash throughout our forecast period. The country's diversified mineral deposits and consistent investment make Canada a continued destination for mining firms, while its capital markets remain a top source of funding for both Canadian and foreign firms. As a sector considered key to the Canadian economy, we expect Canada's political leadership to maintain favourable tax and regulatory policies for the sector.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Mining Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Mining Industry
- Angola Mining Report Q2 2014
- Global Mining Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Mining Industry
- China Mining Report Q2 2014
- Australia Mining Report Q1 2014
- Peru Mining Report Q1 2014
- Chile Mining Report Q1 2014
- Tanzania Mining Report Q1 2014
- Mozambique Mining Report Q1 2014
- United States Mining Report Q1 2014