Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Canada Wealth Report 2016” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/28/2016 -- This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Canada. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
This report is the result of Publisher's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Canada.
- Independent market sizing of the Canadian HNWIs for five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities related to the wealth management and private banking sector in Canada
- The size of the Canadian wealth management industry
- Information on private banks
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- Canada Wealth Report 2016 is an unparalleled resource, and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data, created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in WealthInsight's database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2020, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector.
- There were 443,194 HNWIs in Canada in 2015, who collectively held US$1.8 trillion in wealth.
- The Canadian HNWI population rose by 3% in 2015, following a 2% increase in 2014.
- The Canadian HNWI population is forecast to grow by 8.2%, to reach 483,173 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 22.9% to reach US$2.3 trillion.
Spanning over 94 pages "Canada Wealth Report 2016" report covers Introduction, Executive Summary, Canada Key Facts, Distribution of Wealth in Canada, Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database, Analysis of Canadian HNWI Investments, Competitive Landscape, Key Drivers. The report covered companies few are - Royal Bank of Canada, Toronto-Domino Bank, Scotiaban, Bank of Nova-Scotia, Bank of Montreal, Canada Imperial Bank of Commerce, National Bank of Canada, Royal Bank of Canada Wealth Management, TD Bank Wealth Management, BMO Private Banking.
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/canada-wealth-report-2016
HNWI Asset Allocation in Canada 2016; visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/hnwi-asset-allocation-canada-2016
Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Canada 2016; visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/challenges-and-opportunities-wealth-sector-canada-2016
High Net Worth trends in Canada 2016; visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/high-net-worth-trends-canada-2016
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions