WiseGuyReports published new report, title “Canada's Fixed Communications Market Outlook”.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/29/2017 -- WiseGuyReports published new report, title "Canada's Fixed Communications Market Outlook".
"Canada's Fixed Communications Market Outlook to 2022: Volume and Revenue Analytics of Service Adoption and Access Lines" is a comprehensive research report outlaying volumes of Voice Telephony Subscriber Lines, Personal Computers, Internet Users, Internet Accounts by Subscription Band, IPTV/Video Subscriber Lines and the number of Access Lines in Canada. The research report also provides Service Level Revenues from 2013 to 2022 at segment level. The Technological splits included within the report include Circuit-Switched, Packet Switched (VoIP), Laptops, Desktops, Narrowband, Broadband, PSTN/POTS, ISDN, xDSL, Cable, Fixed Wireless Access, Fiber Optic (FTTH/B), WiMAX and others. (Wherever applicable).
Analysing the fixed communication market penetration in Canada in terms of population, it has been observed that the penetration of the narrowband subscriber lines has been declining during the period 2013-2016 while the penetration of the broadband subscriber lines was showing an inclination. The former registered a CAGR of -6.31% in the historic period while the later recorded a CAGR of 1.51%. By 2016, the penetration of the broadband subscriber lines reached to 36.19% of the total population in Canada.
Apart from Subscriber's volume, Access Lines and Service revenue information, the report also provides insights in to Canada's demographic and economic data. This helps in establishing a framework to better formulate the fixed communications market forecasts. Information such as population, nominal GDP, consumer price inflation and currency exchange rates are included to ascertain market sophistication, current and projected demand, and future opportunities.
- Service splits under the Fixed Communication market of Canada include: Voice Telephony, Personal Computers, Internet Accounts and IPTV/Video
- Service Revenue within the Fixed Communication market is split by: Voice Service Revenues, Internet Service Revenues (Narrowband and Broadband services) and IPTV/video service at segment level.
- Technological splits of Access Lines include: PSTN/POTS, ISDN, xDSL, Cable, Fixed Wireless Access, Fiber Optic (FTTH/B), WiMAX
- Revenue data for Access Lines (Fixed Communication) include: Voice Service Revenues (Circuit and Packet Switched), Internet Service Revenues (Narrowband and Broadband services) and IPTV/video service.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2321138-canada-s-fixed-communications-market-outlook-to-2022-volume-and-revenue
- This report offers a concise breakdown of Canada operating environment, with forecasts till 2022.
- The report contains quantitative data which covers demographics, fixed communication market consumption data, total Service subscribers, total access lines used and revenue data by technology in Canada's Fixed Communications market.
Key points to buy
- Allows you to analyze Fixed Communication market in Canada split by technology.
- Enhances your knowledge on the usage and service revenue generated in the fixed communication market at category level.
- Allows you to plan future business decisions using the report's forecast figures for the market.
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Canada Demographics
3 Fixed Communication Services Penetration in Canada
4 Canada Service Adoption
5 Access Lines by Technology
6 Canada Voice Usage (Total)
7 Canada ARPS & Per Minute Pricing
8 Fixed Communications Service Revenues in Canada
About Wise Guy Reports
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email Us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach Us at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (US)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check