Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/14/2012 -- Synopsis
Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited: Retail Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, mergers and acquisitions, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited: Retail Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited"
Canadean's "Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited: Retail Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Canadian Tire Corp., Ltd. (Canadian Tire) is an operator of general merchandise stores, convenience stores and gas stations. The product portfolio includes automotive parts, accessories, sports and leisure products, apparel, footwear and petroleum products. The company offers its products through franchise and private labeled brands that include Mastercraft, Denver Hayes and WindRiver. It also offers services such as credit cards, personal loans, credit lines, insurance and warranty products and emergency roadside assistance. Canadian Tire operates 1,783 stores under various banners such as Canadian Tire Retail, PartSource, Mark's, Canadian Tire Petroleum and FGL Sports. Canadian Tire is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)