RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “Cancer Cachexia – Pipeline Review, H2 2014” to its store.
Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/16/2014 -- Cancer Cachexia Pipeline Review, H2 2014, provides an overview of the Cancer Cachexia’s therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Cancer Cachexia, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Cancer Cachexia and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Direct’s report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=231469 .
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Cancer Cachexia
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Cancer Cachexia and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Cancer Cachexia products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Cancer Cachexia pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Cancer Cachexia
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Cancer Cachexia pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=231469 .
(This is a premium report priced at US$2000 for a single user PDF.)
List of Tables
Number of Products under Development for Cancer Cachexia, H2 2014 10
Number of Products under Development for Cancer Cachexia - Comparative Analysis, H2 2014 11
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H2 2014 13
Number of Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes, H2 2014 14
Comparative Analysis by Late Stage Development, H2 2014 15
Comparative Analysis by Clinical Stage Development, H2 2014 16
Comparative Analysis by Early Stage Development, H2 2014 17
Products under Development by Companies, H2 2014 18
Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes, H2 2014 19
Cancer Cachexia - Pipeline by Amgen Inc., H2 2014 20
Cancer Cachexia - Pipeline by Eli Lilly and Company, H2 2014 21
Cancer Cachexia - Pipeline by Novartis AG, H2 2014 22
Cancer Cachexia - Pipeline by Aphios Corporation, H2 2014 23
Cancer Cachexia - Pipeline by GTx, Inc., H2 2014 24
Cancer Cachexia - Pipeline by Incyte Corporation, H2 2014 25
Cancer Cachexia - Pipeline by AEterna Zentaris Inc., H2 2014 26
Cancer Cachexia - Pipeline by Helsinn Healthcare S.A., H2 2014 27
Cancer Cachexia - Pipeline by Radius Health, Inc., H2 2014 28
Cancer Cachexia - Pipeline by Vicus Therapeutics, LLC, H2 2014 29
Cancer Cachexia - Pipeline by Ohr Pharmaceutical Inc., H2 2014 30
Cancer Cachexia - Pipeline by KAEL-GemVax Co., Ltd., H2 2014 31
Cancer Cachexia - Pipeline by RaQualia Pharma Inc., H2 2014 32
Cancer Cachexia - Pipeline by Acacia Pharma Ltd., H2 2014 33
Cancer Cachexia - Pipeline by PsiOxus Therapeutics, Ltd., H2 2014 34
Cancer Cachexia - Pipeline by Signablok, Inc, H2 2014 35
Cancer Cachexia - Pipeline by Myomics, Inc., H2 2014 36
Assessment by Monotherapy Products, H2 2014 37
Assessment by Combination Products, H2 2014 38
Number of Products by Stage and Target, H2 2014 40
Number of Products by Stage and Mechanism of Action, H2 2014 42
Number of Products by Stage and Route of Administration, H2 2014 44
Number of Products by Stage and Molecule Type, H2 2014 46
Cancer Cachexia Therapeutics - Recent Pipeline Updates, H2 2014 85
Cancer Cachexia - Dormant Projects, H2 2014 104
Cancer Cachexia - Discontinued Products, H2 2014 105