New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/23/2013 -- Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGI) is the leader in the field of personalized medicine. It offers cancer diagnostics and treatments tailoring the specific genetic profile of the individual. The diagnostic assays and products offered by the company are designed to increase treatment efficacy and reduce healthcare costs of the hematological, urogenital and HPV-associated cancers. The products offered by the company include DNA-FISH Probes, CGH Microarrays and Next-Generation Sequencing. The products under development include FISH Probes for the diagnosis of renal cancer, HPV-associated cancer test and Microarrays for the diagnosis of leukamia, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer amongst others. The company also offers comprehensive array of integrated laboratory services for the diagnosis of cancer. CGI is headquartered in New Jersey, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Cancer Genetics, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Myriad Genetics, Inc. (MYGN) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Signal Genetics LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
- MDxHealth SA (MDXH) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- XEPTAGEN SpA - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Biomoda, Inc. (BMOD) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Neogenix Oncology, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Chronix Biomedical, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Radient Pharmaceuticals Corporation (RXPC) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Protagen AG - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Genomic Health, Inc. (GHDX) - Product Pipeline Analysis
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)