Fast Market Research recommends "Candy and Snacks Focus: Emerging Trends to Watch" from Datamonitor, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/11/2013 -- Candy and snacks are big business, with worldwide sales of over $270bn per year and rising as consumers move from eating three meals per day to more frequent snacking and mini-meals. This webinar takes a look at emerging trends and innovations that are driving growth in the confectionery and snack markets. Watch the webinar recording: http://bit.ly/candy-and-snacks.
Scope of this Report
- Understand the relative size of product categories within the candy and snack markets.
- See what segments within the candy and snack markets are expected to grow the fastest over the next few years.
- Observe how the Health & Wellness mega-trend is resulting in downsized snack and confectionery products, plus chips made with healthful ingredients.
- See how makers of chocolate bars are innovating with unique ingredients to enhance taste and texture.
- Learn about how the trend toward clean label foods is impacting candy and snack innovation.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Few packaged foods markets are as prolific as the candy and snack markets. Buoyed by a constant stream of new products, candies and snacks are adapting to market changes like the rise in obesity, the need for energy throughout the day, and the desire for comfort and convenience. This webinar also touches on the latest category flavor trends.
Keywords: candy, snacks, chocolate, chewing gum, hard candy, popcorn, potato chips, crisps, mini, unwrapped, impulse sales, caffeine, guarana, taurine, energy, popped chips, inclusions, bacon, ready-to-eat popcorn, kale, seaweed, protein, antioxidants, pita, sriracha, bakery, desserts, brownie, red velvet, clean label, simple, hay-milk, experience.
Reasons to Get this Report
- How can candy functionality go beyond the simple need for energy to tap unmet consumer needs?
- What type of chip innovation is producing a snack with greatly reduced fat content, and at the same time enhanced shelf-life?
- What pair of food categories is becoming a growing source of flavor innovation in candies and snacks?
- Today's consumer wants snacks that are not only healthful, but also taste great. What salty snack is emerging as a star that delivers in both areas?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Savory Snacks Sector in Mexico
- Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Savory Snacks Sector in Japan
- Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Savory Snacks Sector in Australia
- Market Focus - The Savory Snacks Market in Australia, to 2016
- Market Focus - The Savory Snacks Market in Denmark, to 2016
- Food and Beverage Focus: Emerging Flavors to Watch
- Emerging Food and Drinks Markets: the CIVETS
- Sodium Reduction Market By Ingredients (Amino Acids, Mineral Salts, Yeast Extracts), Applications (Dairy & Frozen Foods, Bakery & Confectionary, Meat Products, Sauces, Seasonings & Snacks) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Gluten-Free Products Market By Type (Bakery & Confectionery, Snacks, Breakfast Cereals, Baking Mixes & Flour, Meat & Poultry Products), Sales Channel (Natural & Conventional) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018