Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/13/2014 -- Sales of canned/preserved food continue to benefit from changing lifestyles in Kazakhstan, as a decreasing number of people have enough time to prepare food at home. For this reason, the convenience of canned/preserved food products is benefiting sales, as more consumers are using them in preparing meals. As a result, the product range of the category continues to widen, especially through products imported from Russia, the companies of which are benefiting from the custom union agreed in 2010...
Euromonitor International's Canned/Preserved Food in Kazakhstan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Canned/Preserved Beans, Canned/Preserved Fish/Seafood, Canned/Preserved Fruit, Canned/Preserved Meat and Meat Products, Canned/Preserved Pasta, Canned/Preserved Ready Meals, Canned/Preserved Soup, Canned/Preserved Tomatoes, Canned/Preserved Vegetables, Other Canned/Preserved Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Canned/Preserved Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Packaged Food in Kazakhstan
- Dried Processed Food in Kazakhstan
- Frozen Processed Food in Kazakhstan
- Baby Food in Kazakhstan
- Chilled Processed Food in Kazakhstan
- Other Dairy in Kazakhstan
- Cheese in Kazakhstan
- Grain Mill Product Market in Kazakhstan to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Ice Cream in Kazakhstan
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry