New Manufacturing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/30/2013 -- Liquid cartons made a strong impact in canned/preserved food in Sweden during 2011 following the trends towards lightweight and environmentally-friendly packaging. The introduction earlier in the review period of folding cartons for canned/preserved beans by healthfood company GoGreen in collaboration with packaging giant Tetra Pak was followed by the introduction of new products and packaging sizes, contributing to the overall strong performance for liquid cartons during the review period. The...
Euromonitor International's Canned/Preserved Food Packaging in Sweden report offers insight into key trends and developments driving packaging across the category. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Canned/Preserved Beans, Canned/Preserved Fish/Seafood, Canned/Preserved Fruit, Canned/Preserved Meat and Meat Products, Canned/Preserved Pasta, Canned/Preserved Ready Meals, Canned/Preserved Soup, Canned/Preserved Tomatoes, Canned/Preserved Vegetables, Other Canned/Preserved Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Canned/Preserved Food Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Food & Beverage Packaging in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Food & Beverage Packaging in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- The Future of the Active, Smart and Sustainable Packaging Industry in the BRIC Countries
- Strategic Insights and Future Growth Potential of Flexible Packaging in BRIC
- Food & Beverage Packaging in BRIC to 2015: Market Guide
- Canned/Preserved Food Packaging in Poland
- Canned/Preserved Food Packaging in Spain
- Baby Food Packaging in Spain
- Baby Food Packaging in Canada
- Chilled Processed Food Packaging in Spain
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)