Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/22/2014 -- The key event of 2013 was the full return of PepsiCo to the country with the launch of a KES2.6 billion soft drinks manufacturing plant. The company now has a plant in Kenya with the capacity to manufacture around 600 bottles per minute, thus showing its intention to seize the growing opportunities available in the Kenyan market. PepsiCo's manufacturing presence in the country is expected to help it cut its operational costs, thus freeing up cash for a price war with its rival Coca-Cola.
Multinationals continued to dominate sales of carbonates in Kenya in 2013. This is not only due to an early mover advantage but also their investment in advertising support for their brands and extensive distribution networks. International players have established strong distribution networks, operate effective marketing strategies and produce superior quality brands which are liked by many consumers.
The decision of PepsiCo to fully re-enter the Kenyan market is evidence of the potential of carbonates in the country thanks to improving economic prospects and a growing consumer base.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Carbonates industry in Kenya with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Carbonates industry in Kenya, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Carbonates in Kenya market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Carbonates in Kenya?
- What are the major brands in Kenya?
- Who are the key consumers of carbonates in Kenya?
- How do premium vs. standard vs. economy brands compete for sales and market share?
- How does the sales performance of domestic manufacturers compare to international brands/manufacturers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Canned/Preserved Beans, Canned/Preserved Fish/Seafood, Canned/Preserved Fruit, Canned/Preserved Meat and Meat Products, Canned/Preserved Pasta, Canned/Preserved Ready Meals, Canned/Preserved Soup, Canned/Preserved Tomatoes, Canned/Preserved Vegetables, Other Canned/Preserved Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Innovations in Food Packaging, 2013 - A review of recent trends, drivers and issues in global food packaging
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in France to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Germany to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in China to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Russia to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Hungary to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Venezuela to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Egypt to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Bulgaria to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Ireland to 2017