QY Research, Inc.

Caprolactone Market Expected to Reach 260 Million US$ by 2025- QY Research, Inc.

The global Caprolactone market is valued at 230 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 260 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 1.5% during 2018-2025.


Los Angeles, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/23/2018 -- This report studies the global Caprolactone market status and forecast, categorizes the global Caprolactone market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China and other regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).

?-Caprolactone or simply caprolactone is a lactone (a cyclic ester) possessing a seven-membered ring. Its name is derived from caproic acid. This colorless liquid is miscible with most organic solvents and water and is produced on a large scale as a precursor to caprolactam and polycaprolactone polymers. ?-Caprolactone is a colourless liquid with a melting point of -1.3 °C and a boiling point of 237 °C.

About 63 % of the quantity produced is used on site for the production of polymers (polycaprolactones for own use). The remaining 37 % is sold to customers (downstream users). ?-Caprolactone is used by downstream users to modify resins and polymers in order to enhance the performance of the end-products. The majority is used for the modification of acrylic resins and polyesters, but it is also used for modification of epoxy resins and polyurethanes. A small quantity of ?-caprolactone (< 2%) is used as reactive diluent and as a solvent (e.g. for vinyl resins).

Caprolactone is a specialty intermediate, serving many different final market segments such as polyurethane elastomers, adhesives and sealants and industrial coatings and many other diverse application areas.

The world's major consumption regions are the United Kingdom, Japan and the United States. Perstorp and Daicel are the world's major downstream customers. ?-Caprolactone is used as their own raw materials for downstream product. Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, investors are still optimistic about this area. In the future, the market in developed countries will have some growth and the market in developing countries will have a faster growth rate.

The global Caprolactone market is valued at 230 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 260 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 1.5% during 2018-2025.

Request Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.qyresearch.com/sample-form/form/5289/global-caprolactone-market

The major manufacturers covered in this report




Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering

North America




Southeast Asia


Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)

On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into

99.5 % Purity

99.9% Purity

On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including


Acrylic Resin Modified

Polyesters Modified

Epoxy Resin Modified


Buy Full Market Research Report Now, Report delivery time within 24 hours @ https://www.qyresearch.com/settlement/pre/0534ead5965246f9b9823741e9c1f140,0,1,Global%20Caprolactone%20Market%20Research%20Report%202018

About QYResearch
QYResearch established in 2007, focus on custom research, management consulting, IPO consulting, industry chain research, data base and seminar services. The company owned a large basic data base (such as National Bureau of statistics database, Customs import and export database, Industry Association Database etc), expert's resources (included energy automotive chemical medical ICT consumer goods etc.