Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/11/2017 -- In 2015, the global caps & closures market size accounted for $39,200 million, and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% to reach $59,057 million by 2022. Caps and closures for food and beverages market hold a substantial scope for growth globally. The market, is in its growth stage; however, its contribution to the global market would increase significantly within the next six years. Unstable price of raw material is a major limitation of the caps and closures market for food & beverages. However, due to increase in the consumption of packaged foods & beverages, this market is expected to rise in the subsequent year. Moreover, ready to eat food & beverages gain popularity in the present days and are expected have huge demand potential in coming future. The market of caps and closures for foods & beverages is expected to register an appreciable growth in the Asia-Pacific region and in emerging nation such as India and China.
For More Info, Get Sample: http://bit.ly/2B1itXn
The significant factor that drives the growth in demand for packaging industry, eco-friendly caps and closures, increase in demand for plastic caps and closures are the factors, which create opportunity for the market growth. However, unstable price of raw materials is a factor that poses limitation in the market. Moreover, each factor has a distinct impact on the caps and closures market analysis for the forecast period.
Caps and closures in food & beverage market is segmented on the basis of product type namely food caps and closures and beverages caps and closures. On the basis of application is segmented into alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages.
Based on geography, the global caps and closures in food & beverage market is segmented as North America (U.S., Mexico, and Canada), Europe (U.K., Russia, Germany, Italy, France, and Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and Rest of Asia Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
The key players in the global caps and closures in food & beverage market are,
- RPC Group Plc (UK)
- Reynolds Group Holdings Limited (New Zealand)
- Crown Holdings Inc. (U.S.)
- Amcor Limited (Australia)
- Rexam PLC (UK)
- Berry Plastics Corporation (U.S.)
- Silgan Holdings Inc. (U.S.)
- AptarGroup Inc. (U.S.)
- Guala Closures Group (Italy)
- BERICAP GmbH Co. & KG (Germany)
Enquire About Report : http://bit.ly/2j75D3b
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global caps and closures market.
- Geographically, the market is analyzed based on North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the caps and closures market is provided. For instance, caps and closures industry, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and FMCG; however, the unstable price of raw material is expected to majorly restrain the market.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Developments within the market are provided with key market dynamic factors that help understand the behavior of the market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Food Caps and Closures
- Easy-Open Can Ends
- Metal Lug Closures
- Peel-Off Foils
- Plastic Screw Closures
- Beverages Caps and Closures
- Metal Crowns
- Metal Screw Closures
- Plastic Screw Closures
Also Request For Discount : http://bit.ly/2y8bfvj
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled Water
- Carbonated Soft Drinks
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Other players active in the value chain include
- Oriental Containers
- Premier Vinyl Solution
- Global Closure Systems
- Blackhawk Molding Company Incorporated
- Closure Systems International
- Pact Group Holdings
- Plastics Corporation
- Capsugel Inc.
- Agropur Cooperative
Table Of Content
Chapter: 1 INTRODUCTION
Chapter: 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Chapter: 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
Chapter: 4 WORLD CAPS and CLOSURES for FOOD and BEVERAGES MARKET (PRODUCT TYPE).
Chapter: 5 WORLD CAPS AND CLOSURES MARKET for FOOD AND BEVERAGES BY APPLICATION
Chapter: 6 WORLD CAPS AND CLOSURES MARKET for FOOD AND BEVERAGES BY GEOGRAPHY
Chapter: 7 COMPANY PROFILES
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452