Fast Market Research recommends "Car Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/24/2013 -- The G8 Car Manufacturing industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 car manufacturing market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 car manufacturing market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key car manufacturing market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The G8 countries contributed $552,755.8 million in 2012 to the global car manufacturing industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.4% between 2008 and 2012. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $709,790.6 million in 2017, with a CAGR of 5.1% over the 2012-17 period.
Among the G8 nations, Japan is the leading country in the car manufacturing industry, with market revenues of $174,448.0 million in 2012. This was followed by the US and Germany, with a value of $126,246.8 and $95,464.3 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the car manufacturing industry in the G8 nations with a value of $187,692.3 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Russia with expected values of $166,320.4 and $113,979.9 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the G8 car manufacturing market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the G8 car manufacturing market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 car manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 car manufacturing market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Car Manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Motorcycle Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Motorcycles - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Trucks - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Light trucks - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Medium & Heavy Trucks - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Metals & Mining - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide