Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Car Rental in India", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/02/2014 -- Awareness of the car rental industry in India grew strongly among the urban population. The Indian car rental industry continued to be dominated by chauffeur-driven cars, driven by two factors. Firstly, driver charges in the country continued to be very low. Secondly, poor road and infrastructure continued to make chauffeur-driven cars a more preferred option from the perspectives of both customers and clients; however, the urban population, especially the younger generation aged 20-35, are in the process of switching over to the self-drive option. Companies such as Carzonrent India Pvt, with its brand Myles, promoted its self-drive option aggressively, which helped to attract more consumers into opting for self-drive.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Airport car rental is expected to perform the best over the forecast period. This growth is expected to come from the airport business car rental. In India till the review year, that is 2013, the self-drive option of car rental was still quite niche, with the largest value sales coming from non-airport leisure. However, companies are realising that there is a growing need for airport car rental, as a result of which plan to increase their fleet and awareness through marketing for the same.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Car Rental industry in India with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Car Rental industry in India, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Car Rental in India market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Car Rental in India?
- What are the major brands in India?
- Is there a shift from airport car rental to non-airport?
- Is leisure car rental outpacing business car rental?
- Is insurance replacement recession-resistant?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The North American Car Rental Market to 2018
- Car Rental in Thailand to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Spain to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Mexico to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Japan to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Saudi Arabia to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in the Netherlands to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Turkey to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in South Africa to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Brazil to 2017: Market Databook