New Transportation research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/22/2014 -- Following the ravaging of the car rental category during the Irish recession, 2013 witnessed the first signs of optimism for some time. The number of cars registered the second consecutive year of growth, and the number of operators increased in 2013 for the first time since 2004. Although it did not seem particularly strong, even flat growth (technically a negligible decline of 0.5%) in value sales was encouraging, given the double-digit losses sustained only a few years previously.
Car rental is expected to achieve a value CAGR of 2% at constant 2014 prices over the forecast period to reach EUR345 million in 2018. The gradual improvement in economic conditions both on the domestic and international fronts is anticipated to continue to encourage positive growth. It can be further expected that once the economic recovery takes hold, pricing levels when measured at constant 2014 levels will begin to increase once again, having fallen over the review period, further driving higher value performance over the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Car Rental industry in Ireland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Car Rental industry in Ireland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Car Rental in Ireland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Car Rental in Ireland?
- What are the major brands in Ireland?
- Is there a shift from airport car rental to non-airport?
- Is leisure car rental outpacing business car rental?
- Is insurance replacement recession-resistant?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The North American Car Rental Market to 2018
- Car Rental in Thailand to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Mexico to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Japan to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Spain to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Saudi Arabia to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in the Netherlands to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Turkey to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in South Africa to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Brazil to 2017: Market Databook