Fast Market Research recommends "Car Rental in Israel" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2014 -- In 2013, regulation changes leading to tax increases and income decreases caused consumers to consider their spending very carefully, often opting to travel using public transportation as opposed to renting cars.
The new Open Skies regulation, which will allow more European flights in and out of the country, will impact car rental, as there is expected to be an increase in tourism. With low-cost charter flights, people will be willing to spend money on renting a car, as they are spending less on their flights. Therefore airport leisure and business car rental are expected to see an increase and perform very well.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Car Rental industry in Israel with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
If you're in the Car Rental industry in Israel, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Car Rental in Israel market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Car Rental in Israel?
- What are the major brands in Israel?
- Is there a shift from airport car rental to non-airport?
- Is leisure car rental outpacing business car rental?
- Is insurance replacement recession-resistant?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Car Rental by Category, Car Rental by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Car Rental in Thailand to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Spain to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Japan to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Mexico to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Saudi Arabia to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in the Netherlands to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Turkey to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in South Africa to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Brazil to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Turkey to 2017: Market Databook