New Transportation market report from Euromonitor International: "Car Rental in South Africa"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2013 -- Business car rental remained the key driver of overall growth in car rental during 2012. The ever rising cost of living in South Africa continued to compromise demand for leisure car rental during 2012, and this lack of dynamism was one of the main reasons for business car rental accounting for more than half of total car rental retail value sales in 2012. Business car rental comprised 52% of total car rental retail value sales in South Africa in 2012, with leisure car rental accounting for...
Euromonitor International's Car Rental in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental by Category, Car Rental by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Car Rental market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Short-Term Car Rental - South Africa - a snapshot (2012)
- Car Manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- The Future of Car Rental in South Africa to 2016: Market Profile
- Short-Term Car Rental in South Korea - a Snapshot (2012)
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in South Korea to 2016
- The North American Car Rental Market
- Pressure Relief Devices Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in China to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Brazil to 2016
- Car Rental in South Korea to 2016: Market Databook