Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/21/2014 -- The economy in Taiwan remained weak since the 2008/2009 global recession, causing wages to stagnate, while the cost of living in Taiwan increased. As a result, an increasing number of Taiwanese consumers preferred to rent cars when needed for domestic travel rather than bear the long-term costs of owning a car in Taiwan, therefore boosting demand for car rental in Taiwan by 2% in current retail value terms in 2012.
Euromonitor International's Car Rental in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental by Category, Car Rental by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Car Rental market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in China to 2016
- Car Rental in South Korea to 2016: Market Databook
- Car Rental in the Czech Republic to 2016: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Russia to 2016: Market Databook
- Car Rental in France to 2016: Market Databook
- Car Rental in the Philippines to 2016: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Brazil to 2016: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Peru to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Norway to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Hong Kong to 2017: Market Databook