Fast Market Research recommends "Car Rental in Thailand" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/21/2014 -- Thai tourism performed strongly in 2012. Arrivals recorded an extraordinary number of 22.2 million trips. There were no worrying concerns from severe flooding or political uncertainty. As a result, Thailand was one of the most preferred destinations from international tourists throughout the years as well as domestic travellers seeking to escape from busy lifestyles and looking for as much recreation as they can. All positive factors supported the strong performance of car rental in Thailand.
Euromonitor International's Car Rental in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental by Category, Car Rental by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Car Rental market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Car Rental in China to 2016: Market Profile
- Car Rental in Mexico to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Spain to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in the Netherlands to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in South Africa to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Brazil to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Turkey to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Canada to 2016: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Indonesia to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in China to 2016: Market Databook