New Beverages research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/12/2013 -- Carbonated Soft Drinks in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United Kingdom carbonated soft drinks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The carbonated soft drinks market consists of retail sales of diet cola, standard cola, fruit-flavored carbonates, mixers and other carbonates. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the compilation of this report have been calculated using 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The UK carbonated soft drinks market had total revenues of $12,945.8m in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.6% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 2.2% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 6,605.7 million liters in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.4% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $16,063.6m by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the carbonated soft drinks market in the United Kingdom
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the carbonated soft drinks market in the United Kingdom
Leading company profiles reveal details of key carbonated soft drinks market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Kingdom carbonated soft drinks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United Kingdom economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the United Kingdom carbonated soft drinks market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the United Kingdom carbonated soft drinks market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Kingdom carbonated soft drinks market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Soft Drinks in the United Kingdom
- Carbonated Soft Drinks in the United States
- Soft Drinks in the United Kingdom
- Bottled Water in the United Kingdom
- Sports and Energy Drinks in the United Kingdom
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in the United Kingdom
- RTD Tea in the United Kingdom
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in the UK to 2017
- Carbonates in the United Kingdom
- Concentrates in the United Kingdom