Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2014 -- Carbonates continued to perform well in 2013, with total value sales recording 12% growth, due to the continued success of the PET 350ml pack size. This pack size was the most dynamic in the category, especially among the more price-sensitive consumer base. Population growth in the cities also played a role in the growth of volume sales.
SABC continued to occupy the leading position in carbonates in 2013, despite the challenge from its competitors and the influx of imports. Its Coca-Cola brand remained the leader in cola carbonates in 2013, especially in off-trade sales thanks to its year long campaign centred on the theme of sharing. The brand's commanding lead was built on consumer loyalty despite the attraction of less expensive brands to lower-income consumers. SABC has an extensive and highly efficient distribution network and a broad portfolio that includes heavily promoted brands, such as Coca-Cola, Fanta and Sprite. Together, these attributes ensured that SABC retained its commanding position.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Total volume sales of carbonates are expected to post a CAGR of 6% in terms of constant 2013 prices over the forecast period. Rising disposable incomes in Cameroon will continue to underpin the positive development of the category. At the same time, total volume and constant value sales in terms of 2013 prices will be bolstered by new launches (particularly of healthier products), improvements in distribution, price promotions and other marketing activities.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Carbonates industry in Cameroon with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Carbonates industry in Cameroon, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Carbonates in Cameroon market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Carbonates in Cameroon?
- What are the major brands in Cameroon?
- Who are the key consumers of carbonates in Cameroon?
- How do premium vs. standard vs. economy brands compete for sales and market share?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Carbonates Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Carbonates Market in MENA to 2019: Market Guide
- Carbonates Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Carbonates Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Carbonates Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Carbonates in Germany
- Carbonates in Estonia
- Carbonates in the Philippines
- Carbonates in Kazakhstan
- Carbonates in Denmark