New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- Consumption of carbonates dropped in 2013 in line with a general decrease in consumption of soft drinks in the country. Czech consumers shifted to healthier products, mainly to flavoured and functional bottled water and premium liquid concentrates and relatively unhealthy carbonates lost ground. However, cola carbonates do remain popular with Czech consumers. Both off-trade and on-trade consumption of cola carbonates is supported by increasing popularity of the domestic Kofola drink, a traditional drink that contains less caffeine and sugars than other standard cola carbonates and appeals to health-conscious Czech consumers.
Carbonates remained quite concentrated in 2013 with three companies - Coca-Cola HBC CR, General Bottlers CR (PepsiCo) and Kofola - accounting for a combined off-trade volume share of 60%. Coca-Cola HBC CR remains the leading company in cola carbonates with 29% value share followed closely by General Bottlers CR with 28% and Kofola with 25%. In volume terms, Kofola ranked first in cola carbonates in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Fairly good expectations are predicted for carbonates over the forecast period. Total volume sales of carbonates are expected to rise by 3% between 2013 and 2018. The positive growth will be caused by a revival of on-trade consumption. Whilst off-trade volume sales are expected to decrease, on-trade sales are set to grow by 22%. On-trade consumption faced a deep drop at the end of the review period under the global economic recession and it is probable that on-trade consumption will reach the level of sales recorded in 2010. It is unlikely, however, that on-trade consumption of carbonates will reach pre-crisis levels because the category faces more competition from healthier soft drinks.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Carbonates industry in Czech Republic with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Carbonates industry in Czech Republic, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Carbonates in Czech Republic market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Carbonates in Czech Republic?
- What are the major brands in Czech Republic?
- Who are the key consumers of carbonates in Czech Republic?
- How do premium vs. standard vs. economy brands compete for sales and market share?
- How does the sales performance of domestic manufacturers compare to international brands/manufacturers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Cola Carbonates, Non-Cola Carbonates.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Carbonates in Dominican Republic
- Carbonates Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Global Carbonates Report 2013
- Soft Drinks in the Czech Republic
- Carbonates Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Soft Drinks in Dominican Republic
- Concentrates in Dominican Republic
- Juice in the Czech Republic
- Slovak Republic Carbonates Category Profile 2013
- Czech Republic Carbonates Category Profile 2013