DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/05/2019 -- Carcinoid Tumor- Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
Women are more likely to develop carcinoid tumors than men.
1. The malignant Carcinoid Tumor of small intestine was the most common out of all Carcinoid Tumors of intestine.
2. There was male predominance in Carcinoid Tumor of the small intestine and female predominance in Carcinoid Tumor of large intestine.
3. Neuroendocrine tumors incidence were approximately 2/100,000 with a female preponderance under the age of 50 years due to appendiceal location.
DelveInsight launched a new report on Carcinoid Tumor - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
1. Carcinoid Tumor market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Carcinoid Tumor epidemiology and Carcinoid Tumor market in the 7 MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Carcinoid Tumor market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Carcinoid Tumor market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Carcinoid Tumor market report provides an edge that will help in developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the Carcinoid Tumor market.
"Midgut carcinoids constitute about 40% of all carcinoids."
Carcinoid Tumors treatment encompass the use of approved evidence-based treatments, surgeries, and supportive care services with the ultimate aim of removing or reducing the size of carcinoid tumors and controlling Carcinoid Syndrome symptoms. Furthermore, the Carcinoid Tumors treatment plan for each affected individual is being tailored on the basis of tumor size, location, symptoms, and growth.
In case of operable carcinoid and hormonally active tumors, surgery with complete removal of all of the tumor tissue is the first choice of the treatment, and if the tumor is detected early, surgery can result in a complete and permanent cure. However, even when all tumor tissue cannot be removed, surgery may be necessary for various purposes such as relief of intestinal obstruction or control of intestinal bleeding. When the Carcinoid Syndrome is present, removing, or destroying large portions of the tumor (debulking) can effectively diminish the number of harmful hormones being produced and flooding the circulation. Because of the slow growth of most carcinoids, this can relieve symptoms for a long time.
Lutathera (Advanced Accelerator Application) is a US FDA approved radiolabelled somatostatin analogue indicated for the treatment somatostatin receptor positive gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (GEP-NETs), including foregut, midgut, and hindgut neuroendocrine tumors in adults.
The companies are currently working on novel targeted therapies and other kinase inhibitors. The list of upcoming treatment types goes on with so many pharma giants lined up to get their therapies in the Carcinoid Tumors market. Therefore, the current Carcinoid Tumors market is positively evolving with so many research and development activities going on for the Carcinoid Tumors treatment.
The key players in Carcinoid Tumors market are:
1. Bristol-Myers Squibb
2. Merck Sharp & Dohme
3. Eli Lilly & Company
4. Entrinsic Health Solutions
and many others
And many others
Table of contents
1. Key Insights
2. Carcinoid Tumors Market Overview at a Glance
3. Carcinoid Tumors Disease Background and Overview
4. Carcinoid Tumors Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. United States Epidemiology
6. EU5 Epidemiology
6.1. Germany Epidemiology
6.2. France Epidemiology
6.3. Italy Epidemiology
6.4. Spain Epidemiology
6.5. United Kingdom Epidemiology
7. Japan Epidemiology
8. Carcinoid Tumors Treatments & Medical Practices
9. Unmet Needs
10. Carcinoid Tumors Marketed Products
10.1. Somatuline: Ipsen Biopharma
10.2. Xarmelo: Lexicon
11. Emerging Therapies
11.1. Key Cross Competition
11.2. Enterade (Entrinsic Health Solutions)
12. Carcinoid Tumors7MM Market Analysis
13. United States: Market Outlook
14. EU-5 Countries: Market Outlook
14.1. Germany Market Size
14.2. France Market Size
14.3. Italy Market Size
14.4. Spain Market Size
14.5. United Kingdom Market Size
15. Japan Market Outlook
15.1. Japan Market Size
16. Market Drivers
17. Market Barriers
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.