Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/10/2012 -- Cardiac Assist Devices Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018 provides key market data on the Cardiac Assist Devices market in the BRICS countries. The report provides value ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each segment within two market categories –Intra-Aortic Balloon Pumps and Ventricular Assist Devices. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Cardiac Assist Devices market in each of the aforementioned countries. The report is also supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key developments, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Market size data for Cardiac Assist Devices market categories – Intra-Aortic Balloon Pumps and Ventricular Assist Devices.
- Annualized market revenues ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each of the segments within the two market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for seven years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Cardiac Assist Devices market in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Cardiac Assist Devices market in BRICS.
- Key players covered include MAQUET GmbH & Co. KG, Thoratec Corporation, Teleflex Incorporated, Berlin Heart GmbH and HeartWare International, Inc..
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Cardiac Assist Devices competitive landscape in BRICS.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
MAQUET GmbH & Co. KG Thoratec Corporation Teleflex Incorporated Berlin Heart GmbH HeartWare International, Inc. ABIOMED, Inc.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: