Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/28/2012 -- “Cardiovascular Devices Market in Emerging Economies (India, China and Brazil) - Increasing Incidence of Cardiovascular Diseases and Lifestyle Disorders to Drive the market” provides information and analysis on the cardiovascular devices market in the emerging countries namely-China, India and Brazil. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on cardiac rhythm management devices, external defibrillator market, Interventional cardiology, peripheral vascular devices, cardiovascular prosthetic devices, cardiac assist devices, cardiovascular surgery, electrophysiology, cardiovascular monitoring and diagnostic devices in the emerging countries. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these categories, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and the profiles of companies operating in these geographies.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
- Key geographies covered include the China, India and Brazil.
- The categories included are cardiac rhythm management devices, external defibrillator market, Interventional cardiology, peripheral vascular devices, cardiovascular prosthetic devices, cardiac assist devices, cardiovascular surgery, electrophysiology, cardiovascular monitoring and diagnostic devices.
- The report includes details about the key drivers and restraints that are shaping the emerging countries cardiovascular devices market. The report also includes company shares of important companies in each category of the emerging countries cardiovascular devices market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape.
- Key players covered include Medtronic, Boston Scientific, St.Jude Medical, Edwards Lifesciences, Abbott Laboratories, Philips Healthcare, Terumo, Zoll Medical, Microport, Lepu Medical. Asahi Intec Co, Fukuda Denshi, Nihon Kohden, Vascular Concepts, Cordis and Sorin.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the emerging countries cardiovascular devices market.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Capitalize on M&A opportunities by identifying key companies
- Develop cardiovascular market entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify the key companies that are best positioned to take advantage of emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying the products most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Identify, understand and capitalize on the next big thing in the emerging countries cardiovascular devices market market landscape
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the emerging countries cardiovascular devices market and the factors shaping it
Boston Scientific Corporation
Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co.Ltd
Biosensors International Group
St. Jude Medical, Inc.
ASAHI INTECC CO., LTD. (ASAHI)
C.R. Bard, Inc.
Vascular Concepts Limited
Goodman Co., Ltd.
MAQUET GmbH & Co. KG
ZOLL Medical Corporation.
Eurocor GmbH (Subsidary of Opto Circuits India Ltd
Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
Fukuda Denshi Co. Ltd
Biosense Webster, Inc.
BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG
To view table of contents for this market research report please visit