Cardiovascular Medical Devices Market Expert Guide to Boost the Industry - Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast
Seattle, WA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/03/2019 -- Cardiovascular medical devices are intended to treat and control medical condition associated with the heart rhythm disorder. They can be classified as coronary stents, artificial heart valves, endovascular grafts, pacemaker, implantable and angioplasty balloon catheters. These devices need to undergo various processes to test their safety and effectiveness. The market for cardiovascular medical devices is expected to witness strong growth over the forecast period due to their effectiveness in saving countless lives and improve the quality of life of millions of people.
The growth of U.S cardiovascular medical devices is expected to gain significant growth on the account of presence of a well-established healthcare sector and is one of the largest medical device markets in the world. According to a SelectUSA.gov publication, the United States remains the largest medical device market in the world, with market size of around $156 billion, and it represented about 40 percent of the global medical device market in 2017. According to the report, one of the components fueling the growth are Electro-medical equipment which includes a variety of powered devices, such as pacemakers, patient-monitoring systems, MRI machines, diagnostic imaging equipment (including informatics equipment) and ultrasonic scanning devices.
Download Sample Report on Cardiovascular Medical Devices Market - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast (2019-2025): https://www.stratagemmarketinsights.com/sample/8761
According to the report published by the "Public Policy Institute" in August 2017, millions of Americans have undergone surgery to implant some type of medical device. Americans receive about 370,000 cardiac pacemakers per year.
However, the high cost of cardiovascular devices coupled with unfavorable trade policies is expected to hamper the market growth of cardiovascular medical devices.
- In May 2019, Medtronic plc announced that the company has received U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for the CareLink SmartSync(TM) Device Manager. This device offers physicians to use an Apple® iPad® to program and manage data from Medtronic`s BlueSync-enabled implanted cardiac devices.
- In August 2017, Abbott updates its implantable pacemakers and defibrillators as part of its ongoing commitment to continuously improve patient care. The new device updates include a Battery Performance Alert for our implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) that offer physicians with an earlier warning of the potential for the low risk of premature battery depletion. They also include a planned update to pacemaker firmware (a kind of software) to add additional security protections designed to reduce the risk of unauthorized access to patients' pacemakers.
- In March 2019, Biotronik has secured approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the use of its Acticor and Rivacor cardiac rhythm management (CRM) devices to treat heart arrhythmias.
In this report, the United States Cardiovascular Medical Devices market is valued at USD XX million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2019 and 2025.
Click below to get maximum Discount on Cardiovascular Medical Devices Market Report: https://www.stratagemmarketinsights.com/discount/8761
Geographically, this report splits the United States market into seven regions:
- The West
- The Middle Atlantic
- New England
- The South
- The Midwest
with sales (volume), revenue (value), market share and growth rate of Cardiovascular Medical Devices in these regions, from 2014 to 2025 (forecast).
United States Cardiovascular Medical Devices market competition by top manufacturers/players, with Cardiovascular Medical Devices sales volume, price, revenue (Million USD) and market share for each manufacturer/player; the top players including
- St. Jude Medical
- Boston Scientific
- Edwards Lifesciences
- Abbott Laboratories
- Johnson & Johnson
- W. L. Gore & Associates
- Lepu Medical Technology
- Sorin Group
- Demax Medical
- Newtech Medical Devices
- Argon Medical Devices
- Merit Medical Systems
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices
- Interventional Cardiac Devices
- Cardiac Prosthetic Devices
On the basis on the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, sales volume, market share and growth rate of Cardiovascular Medical Devices for each application, including
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the Cardiovascular Medical Devices market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the Cardiovascular Medical Devices market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the Cardiovascular Medical Devices market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various products across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Cardiovascular Medical Devices market
Important Queries Addressed in the Report:
- What is the growth potential of the Cardiovascular Medical Devices Market in region?
- Who are the most prominent market players in the Cardiovascular Medical Devices Market?
- How are market players expanding their global presence in the Cardiovascular Medical Devices Market?
- How have environmental norms influenced the dynamics of the Cardiovascular Medical Devices Market?
- What are the potential factors that could hinder the growth of the Cardiovascular Medical Devices Market during the forecast period?
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want @ https://www.stratagemmarketinsights.com/quiry/8761
About Stratagem Market Insights
Stratagem Market Insights is a management consulting organization providing market intelligence and consulting services worldwide. We bring the expertise of consultants with an cumulative industry experience of more than 70 years. The firm has been providing quantified B2B research and currently offers services to over 350+ customers worldwide. Our reports cover various end-use industries such as Aerospace and Defense, Agriculture, Food and Beverages, Automotive, Chemicals and Materials, Consumer Goods and Retail, Electronics, Energy, Mining, and Utilities, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing and Construction, Services, and Healthcare, and ICT.