WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “The Cards and Payments Industry in Bulgaria: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020”.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/30/2017 -- "The Cards and Payments Industry in Bulgaria: Emerging trends and opportunities to 2020", report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Bulgarian cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including credit transfers, cash, payment cards and direct debit during the review period (2012-2016).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2016-2020). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1418235-the-cards-and-payments-industry-in-bulgaria-emerging-trends-and-opportunities
The report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
The report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Bulgarian cards and payments industry, including -
- Current and forecast values for each market in the Bulgarian cards and payments industry, including debit and credit cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, cash, direct debit and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Bulgarian cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit and credit cards.
- Contactless technology is gaining traction in Bulgaria, with leading banks such as UniCredit Bulbank, DSK Bank, UBB, Fibank, and Raiffeisen Bank now offering contactless cards in the country. By the end of 2015, UniCredit Bulbank had issued 500,000 contactless cards. Of the 20,000 POS terminal installations by the bank, 12,000 were enabled with contactless functionality. In 2015, the bank equipped six Sofia Metropolitan stations with 10 unattended ticketing machines, all enabled for contactless payments. The rising adoption of contactless technology is anticipated to drive payment card transaction volumes.
- Banks in Bulgaria are now launching mobile wallets to offer convenient banking services to consumers. Fibank launched its mobile wallet in April 2016, equipped with NFC contactless and Mastercard's certified Host Card Emulation (HCE) technology. Users can add their card details to the wallet for future transactions. In May 2016, Postbank launched the m-Postbank mobile wallet, allowing consumers to perform online transactions.
- Diners Club is expanding its presence in the country. The scheme partnered with DSK Bank in 2016 and Piraeus Bank in 2015. Previously, Fibank was the only bank in Bulgaria to offer Diners Club credit cards. To encourage card use, Diners Club card holders are offered benefits such as discounts, reward points, and cashback at retail outlets, free access to VIP airport lounges, and free medical travel insurance.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Bulgarian cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Bulgarian cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Bulgarian cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Bulgaria.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Bulgarian cards and payments industry.
Table of Content: Key Points
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
1.1. Market overview 2
1.2. Key facts 3
1.3. Top five industry events 4
2. PAYMENT INSTRUMENTS 10
2.1. Current payment environment 10
3. E-COMMERCE AND ALTERNATIVE PAYMENTS 12
3.1. E-commerce market analysis 12
3.2. Alternative payment solutions 13
3.2.1. PayPal 13
3.2.2. Paysafecard 13
3.2.3. G-Wallet 13
3.2.4. Fibank mobile wallet 13
3.2.5. iCARD multi-currency wallet 14
4. REGULATIONS IN THE CARDS AND PAYMENTS INDUSTRY 15
4.1. Regulatory framework 15
4.1.1. SEPA Cards Framework 15
4.2. Anti-money laundering 16
4.3. Foreign direct investment (FDI) regulations 16
5. ANALYSIS OF CARDS AND PAYMENTS INDUSTRY DRIVERS 17
6. PAYMENT CARDS 19
7. DEBIT CARDS 21
7.1. Debit cards market analysis 21
7.2. Competition in the debit cards market 23
7.3. Debit cards comparison 25
8. PAY-LATER CARDS 26
8.1. Pay-later cards market analysis 26
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/1418235-the-cards-and-payments-industry-in-bulgaria-emerging-trends-and-opportunities
Get in touch: