Argentina Cards and Payments Market 2015 Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2019 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/02/2015 -- Synopsis
'The Cards and Payments Industry in Argentina: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of market trends in Argentina's cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including check payments, credit transfers, direct debits, payment cards and cash transactions during the review period (2010–2014).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, and transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2015–2019). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy, recent changes in regulatory structure and profiles of card issuers operating in the country.
Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/the-cards-and-payments-industry-in-argentina-emerging-35919
- Current and forecast values for each market in Argentina's cards and payments industry, including debit cards, credit and charge cards. It also includes detailed analysis of the prepaid card market.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including check payments, credit transfers, direct debits, payment cards and cash transactions. It also includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Argentina's cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
- The competitive landscape of Argentina's cards and payments industry.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Argentina's cards and payments industry.
- It provides current values for Argentina's cards and payments industry for 2014, and forecast figures to 2019.
- It details the different demographic, economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting Argentina's cards and payments industry.
- It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
- It details marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
- It profiles major banks in Argentina's cards and payments industry.
Download Sample Report @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/the-cards-and-payments-industry-in-argentina-emerging-35919#RequestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to Argentina's cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in Argentina's cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in Argentina's cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Argentina.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Argentina's cards and payments industry.
- The government increased tax on all credit and debit card purchases made abroad from 20% to 35%, in December 2013, with 50% tax on online purchases above US$25 (ARS201.9) from foreign websites. The restriction on online shopping and use of payment cards abroad was an attempt to control a drop in foreign currency reserves, which fell by 29% in 2013 to US$30.9 billion (ARS168.7 billion), a seven-year low. These restrictions are expected to result in slow growth in credit card transactions over the forecast period (2015–2019).
- The central bank of Argentina, Banco Central de la República Argentina (BCRA), in June 2014, imposed a cap of 40% on interest rates for personal loans and credit cards in an effort to increase consumer spending and to restrict lenders from charging high interest from consumers. This move encourages consumer spending, but is anticipated to negatively impact banks' profitability. To compensate for revenue loss, banks are likely to increase fee-based charges and reduce reward programs and other benefits.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651