Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/18/2018 -- Bunker fuel is the fuel oil/gas delivered to ships of all states that are engaged in international navigation, which may take place via sea, on inland lakes & waterways, and in coastal waters. The two major bunker fuels used in the marine industry are distillates and residual fuel oils. Marine distillates are divided into marine gas oil (MGO) and marine diesel oil (MDO). Marine gas oils are used in small, highly rated diesel engines, which are found in many types of ships. Residual fuel oil, also known as heavy fuel oil (HFO), is the highest viscosity oil fuel. The most commonly used heavy fuel oils at sea are the intermediate fuel oils, namely, IFO 180 and IFO 380.
For More Info, Get Sample : https://www.researchbeam.com/caribbean-islands-bunker-fuel-market/request-sample
The implementation of sulfur limit of 0.50% m/m (mass/mass) in 2020 for marine fuels by the International Maritime Organization (IMO) and increase in ocean-borne trade, especially in ton-km traveled, drive the growth of the global bunker fuel market. However, replacement of obsolete vessels by more competent boats is expected to restrain the market growth.
The Caribbean islands bunker fuel market is segmented based on type, commercial distributor, end user, and geography. Depending on type, the market is classified into residual fuel oil, MDO, and MGO. Residual fuel oil is further divided into IFO 180 and IFO 380. On the basis of commercial distributor, the market is fragmented into oil majors, large independent, and small independent. By end user, it is categorized into container, bulk carrier, oil tanker, general cargo, chemical tanker, fishing vessel, gas tanker, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across St. Eustatius, Trinidad, Curacao, Jamaica, and rest of Caribbean islands.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends, emerging estimations, and dynamics in the Caribbean islands bunker fuel market.
- In-depth analysis of the market is conducted and estimations for key segments between 2015 and 2023 are provided.
- Factors that drive and restrain the growth of the market are provided.
- Industry analysis is conducted by following the key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to provide a competitive outlook of the industry trends.
Enquire About Report : https://www.researchbeam.com/caribbean-islands-bunker-fuel-market/enquire-about-report
Caribbean Islands Bunker Fuel Market Key Segments:
- Residual Fuel Oil
- IFO 180
- IFO 380
By Commercial Distributor
- Oil Majors
- Large Independent
- Small Independent
By End User
- Bulk Carrier
- Oil Tanker
- General Cargo
- Chemical Tanker
- Fishing Vessels
- Gas Tanker
- St. Eustatius
- Rest of Caribbean Islands
- Other Players
- Adani Group
- C-FUELS AMERICA LLC
- PT. Doea Tiga Sinergi Indonesia
- SYS Shipping & Bunkering Ltd.
- Topoil AB
- Totos Oil
- Umorni Kosac D.O.O.
Also Request For Discount : https://www.researchbeam.com/caribbean-islands-bunker-fuel-market/purchase-enquiry
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 CARIBBEAN ISLANDS BUNKER FUEL MARKET, BY TYPE
- CHAPTER 5 CARIBBEAN ISLANDS BUNKER FUEL MARKET, BY COMMERCIAL DISTRIBUTOR
- CHAPTER 6 CARIBBEAN ISLANDS BUNKER FUEL MARKET, BY END USER
- CHAPTER 7 CARIBBEAN BUNKER FUEL MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 8 COMPANY PROFILES
About Research Beam
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452