Recently published research from GlobalData, "Carl Zeiss Meditec AG (AFX) - Product Pipeline Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/01/2013 -- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG (Carl Zeiss Meditec) is a medical equipment company engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing of medical laser and diagnostic systems, intraocular lenses and consumables for ophthalmic surgery. It is an integrated medical technology company which operates in the fields of ophthalmology, neuro/ENT surgery and surgical ophthalmology. The company's research and development activities are principally into the development of extreme ultraviolet lithography (EUV). Priority markets include Germany, France, Spain, North America and Japan. Its products are marketed through 40 distribution companies and over 100 agencies worldwide.
Key business strategy includes increased focus on progress in medicine with innovations for ophthalmology and microsurgery to manufacture products and solutions to meet the real needs of clinicians and professionals and thus improve their patients' quality of life. The company is headquartered in Jena, Germany.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Carl Zeiss Meditec AG portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG (AFX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Carl Zeiss AG Market Share Analysis
- Carl Zeiss AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Ophthalmology Drugs And Devices (Diagnostic & Surgical) Market - Current Trends, Global Forecasts & Pipeline Analysis to 2017
- Protagen AG - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Kuros Biosurgery AG - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Bayer HealthCare AG - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Pantec Biosolutions AG - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Epigenomics AG (ECX) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- aap Implantate AG (AAQ) - Product Pipeline Analysis