Fast Market Research recommends "Carnival Corp in Travel and Tourism (World)" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/15/2014 -- Carnival has faced a challenging few years following the Costa Concordia disaster in 2012 and a fire and subsequent evacuation of the Carnival Triumph in 2013. The company has committed to a multi-million dollar overhaul of its entire fleet and has reviewed its safety procedures. Despite these events, Carnival remains the global leader in the cruise industry and is looking to new opportunities in Australia and Asia Pacific.
Euromonitor International's Carnival Corp in Travel and Tourism (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Travel and Tourism market. The report examines company shares by region, financial performance, its marketing strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Canada to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Peru to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Canada to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Thailand to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa to 2017
- Sabre Corp in Travel and Tourism (World)
- Hyatt Hotels Corp in Travel and Tourism (World)
- Wyndham Worldwide Corp in Travel and Tourism (World)
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Saudi Arabia to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Malaysia to 2017