Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2012 -- Synopsis: ReportReserve Research's ""Cathay Pacific Airways Limited: Transport and Logistics Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ReportReserve Research's ""Cathay Pacific Airways Limited: Transport and Logistics Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ""Cathay Pacific Airways Limited""
ReportReserve Research's ""Cathay Pacific Airways Limited: Transport and Logistics Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ReportReserve Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about ""Cathay Pacific Airways Limited"" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of ""Cathay Pacific Airways Limited""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited (Cathay Pacific) is an international airline that provides scheduled passenger and cargo services. The company offers these services connecting 141 destinations across 39 countries. Furthermore, the company provides services such as airline catering, aircraft ramp handling and ground handling services. The company owns a fleet of 128 wide-bodied aircraft. Cathay Pacific has classified its business operations under two segments: Airline business and Non-Airline business. The company operates across North Asia, North America, Europe, South West Pacific and South Africa, and South East Asia and the Middle East. It is a founding member of the oneworld global airline alliance. Cathay Pacific is headquartered in Queensway, Hong Kong."
for further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/cathay-pacific-airways-limited-transport-and-logistics-company-profile-swot-and-financial-report-report-540992