DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/21/2020 -- Catheter-Related Bloodstream Infection Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2030
(Albany, US)DelveInsight launched a new report on Catheter-Related Bloodstream Infection Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2030
Some of the key facts of the report
1. Catheter-Related Bloodstream Infection incident population in the 7MM in 2017 was 669,393
2. The diagnosed CRBSI incident cases in the 7MM were 637,831 in 2017
3. The higher incidence of CRBSI in the US in 2017 was 328,107
4. Among EU5 countries, the highest incidence of CRBSI was in Germany with 61,880 cases in 2017
Key benefits of the report
1. Catheter-Related Bloodstream Infection market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Catheter-Related Bloodstream Infection epidemiology and Catheter-Related Bloodstream Infection market in the 7 MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. CRBSI market report provides insights into the current and emerging therapies.
3. Catheter-Related Bloodstream Infection market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. CRBSI market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Catheter-Related Bloodstream Infection market.
Request for sample pages
"CRBSI Market Size in the 7MM was USD 694.7 Million in 2017."
Currently prescribed drugs are not approved by the US FDA for CRBSI specifically. Also, no specific antibacterial lock solution therapy is available in CRBSI market precisely.
CRBSI therapeutic landscape is attributed to change, however at a moderate rate because only one pharmaceutical company are in the late-stage development of a novel solution for CRBSI. Citius Pharmaceuticals is currently conducting a trial for Mino-Lok, which is an antibiotic lock solution used to treat patients with CLABSIs/CRBSIs. It is a combination of minocycline, edetate (disodium EDTA), and ethyl alcohol, which act synergistically to break down bacterial biofilms, eliminate the bacteria, proffer anti-clotting properties to maintain patency, and restore the indwelling catheter.
Mino-Lok provides anti-clotting properties to maintain patency in CVCs and also break down the biofilm barriers formed by bacterial colonies to eradicate the bacteria. This lock solution has been granted with Fast Track and Qualified Infectious Disease Product (QIDP) designation.
Mino-Lok by Citius Pharmaceuticals
- Neutrolin by CorMedix
- Taurosept by Geistlich Pharma
- Taurolock by TauroPharm GmbH
- IntraLock by Fresenius Medical Care
And many others
Table of contents
1 Key Insights
2 Catheter-Related Bloodstream Infection Market Overview at a Glance
3 Catheter-Related Bloodstream Infection Disease Background and Overview
4 Catheter-Related Bloodstream Infection Epidemiology and Patient Population
5 United States Epidemiology
6 EU5 Epidemiology
6.1. Germany Epidemiology
6.2. France Epidemiology
6.3. Italy Epidemiology
6.4. Spain Epidemiology
6.5. United Kingdom Epidemiology
7 Japan Epidemiology
8 Total Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9 Unmet Needs
10 CRBSI Marketed Products
10.1 Neutrolin: CorMedix
10.2 Taurosept: Geistlich Pharma
10.3 Taurolock: TauroPharm GmbH
10.4. IntraLock: Fresenius Medical Care
11 Off-label Drugs
12 Catheter-Related Bloodstream Infection Emerging Therapies
12.1. Mino-Lok: Citius Pharmaceuticals
13 CRBSI: Seven Major Market Analysis
14 Total Market Size of the United States
15 Total Market Size of Europe
15.1 EU-5 countries: Market Outlook
15.2 Germany Market Size
15.3. France Market Size
15.4. Italy Market Size
15.5. Spain Market Size
15.6. United Kingdom Market Size
16 Total Market Size of Japan
17 Market Drivers
18 Market Barriers
20 DelveInsight Capabilities
22 About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.