By Type (Mature Ruminants, Young Ruminants, & Others), Additives (Antibiotics, Vitamins, Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Feed Enzymes, & Feed Acidifiers) & by Geography
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/24/2014 -- The cattle feed market is increasing due to the industrialization of dairy and meat. The leading companies in the cattle feed market are continuously adopting new technologies for its manufacturing. The leading manufacturers of cattle meat are increasingly using cattle feed for supplementing the diet of cattle. The market for the dairy segment was the largest in 2013, and is projected to grow with the increasing demand for milk and dairy products in the industry. The demand for cattle feed is increasing due to its associated benefits such as improved health, increased milk yield, and enhanced quality of meat The calf feed market is comparatively smaller than feed market, and is projected to grow at the CAGR of 3.4% from 2013 to 2018.
The cattle feed market is projected to reach $187,564.4 million by 2018. The report analyzes the market that is segmented with respect to the main regions of the world. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the cattle feed market. It categorizes the cattle feed market based on animal type and geography. The increasing demand for meat and rise in consumption of milk and dairy products, has accelerated growth of the cattle feed market.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The cattle feed additive market is estimated to grow along with the growth in cattle feed market. Additives are added to the cattle feed to enhance the nutritious value. Some of the prime additives used across the globe in cattle feed are amino acids, feed antioxidants, and vitamins. It is necessary that the cattle are fed with appropriate nutrients for the proper development of their body.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Poultry Feed Market - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Feed Enzyme Market By Type (Phytase, Protease & NSP), Sub-Type (Xylanase, Cellulase, Pectinase, a-glucanase & Mannase), & Application (Swine, Poultry, Ruminant, Aqua Feed & Others)-Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Swine (Pig) Feed Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Aqua Feed Market By End Consumption (Fish, Crustaceans, Mollusks, Others), By Additives, (Antibiotics, Vitamins, Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Feed Enzymes, Feed Acidifiers, Others), By Geography: Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Animal Feed Additives Market - Trends & Forecasts (2011 - 2018)
- Feed Amino Acids Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Feed Antioxidants Market - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Feed Acidifiers Market - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Acids & Nutrients in Animal Nutrition Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Feed Phosphate Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018