New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Celebrity Power and Its Influence on Global Consumer Behaviour"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/24/2014 -- Celebrities are playing an ever greater role in modern culture and consumption patterns, serving as arbiters of taste, style and public opinion the world over. Their endorsement and creative input enables them to bring attention, credibility and other intangible benefits to a brand in a way that no other type of advertising can. This new global report analyses the ways in which marketers are exploiting celebrity power to create an emotional bond with the consumer and thus increase sales.
Strategy Briefings offer unique insight into emerging trends world-wide. Aimed squarely at strategists and planners, they draw on Euromonitor International's vast information resources to give top line insight across markets and within consumer segments. Written by some of our most experienced analysts, they are designed as provocations for senior management to use in their own forum, allowing them to stand back and reflect on the behaviour and motivation driving global markets today and tomorrow
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report
* Identify factors driving change now and in the future
* Understand motivation
* Forward-looking outlook
* Briefings and presentation should provoke lively discussion at senior level
* Take a step back from micro trends
* Get up to date estimates and comment
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Midlife Women: Embracing Power and Avoiding Invisibility in Global Consumer Markets
- Sensors Market in Consumer Electronics - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2020)
- Mobile Cocooning: How Growing Reliance on Smart Devices is Influencing Consumer Behaviour
- The Russian Skincare Market: What Consumers Use and Why?
- Gallium Nitride (GaN) Semiconductor Devices (Discrete & IC) and Substrate Wafer Market - Forecast & Analysis to 2013 - 2022
- Wearable Electronics Market and Technology Analysis (2013 - 2018): By Components (Sensors, Battery, Display, Networking); Applications (Consumer, Healthcare, Enterprise); Products (Smart -Textiles, Glasses, Watches);e-Materials & Geography
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Graphene Electronics Market: Materials (PV, Electronics); Devices (Supercapacitors, Transistors, Spintronics, Sensors, ICs & Chips, Lenses); Products (Computing, Consumer, Memory, Display); Developments (Nanotubes & Ribbons, Fullerenes) (2013 - 2023)
- Rail Freight: Global Industry Guide
- Accountancy: Global Industry Guide