Transparency Market Research Report Added "Cell Culture Protein Surface Coatings Market" to its database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/29/2016 -- The global market for cell culture protein surface coatings has been witnessing a surge in market valuation over the past few years. The rising investment in stem cell research activities has resulted in the increased usage of cell culture protein surface coating products. According to a market study published by Transparency Market Research (TMR), the global cell culture protein surface coatings market stood at US$256.2 mn in 2013. Analysts at TMR expect it to rise at a CAGR of 13.60% during the period from 2014 to 2020, reaching US$623.4 mn by the end of 2020.
The worldwide cell culture protein surface coatings market looks robust at present. However, the limitations regarding the usage of animal source protein coating materials are likely to restrict the growth of this market in the coming years.
Browse Full Report: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/cell-culture-protein-surface-coatings-market.html
North America Leads Global Cell Culture Protein Surface Coatings Market
The cell culture protein surface coatings market in North America leads the global market. The large-scale R&D activities for stem cell, coupled with the rapid uptake of highly developed cell culture tools, is the main driving force behind this market in North America. In 2013, it acquired a share of 40.9% in the overall market. Europe, in the same year, occupied the second position in the global market.
The Asia Pacific cell culture protein surface coatings market is also showing great potential for growth. Analysts expect this market to report a CAGR of 15.40% between 2014 and 2020. The infrastructural development in the areas of healthcare and biotechnology is projected to stimulate the market for cell culture protein surface coatings in Asia Pacific.
Get Sample of Report: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=2993
Plants, animals, human, and synthetic sources are the key protein sources for cell culture protein surface coatings. Pre-coating and self-coating are the major types of coatings available in this market. Here is a snapshot of the latest trends and activities, driving the global cell culture protein surface coatings market:
- The rising awareness regarding cell culture is fueling the demand for surface coated products.
- The increasing scope of cell culture in various application areas is leading to the development of the 3D cell culture technology.
- The self-coating segment dominates the global cell culture protein surface coatings market.
- The pre-coating market is driven by high demand for micro-well/multi-well plates.
- The synthetic protein source market is likely to report the fastest growth at a CAGR of more than 13.0% between 2014 and 2020 in the global market.
- The increasing demand for animal-free coating surfaces in Europe and North America is stimulating the synthetic protein source market.
- The growth in research activities for stem cell development in emerging economies is likely to grab the attention of market players.
Browse Press Release: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/cell-culture-protein-surface-coatings-market.htm
Corning Inc., Merck Millipore, Greiner Bio-One International AG, Sartorius Stedim Biotech SA, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Sigma-Aldrich Corp., and Viogene BioTek Corp. are the key participants in the global cell culture protein surface coatings market.
Mr. Sudip S
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free 866-552-3453