Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/29/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Centra Industries, Inc.: Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Report market report to its offering
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "Centra Industries, Inc.: Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Centra Industries, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Centra Industries, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Centra Industries, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Centra Industries, Inc. (Centra) is a provider of integrated aerospace structures using advanced manufacturing capabilities. The company offers advanced manufacturing solutions to the aerospace sector with specialization in the high-speed production of geometrically complex, tight tolerance parts. It designs and manufactures precision aerostructure, wing and landing gear components for major commercial and military aircraft programs. Its key services include high-speed machining, engineering support, complex multi-part assembly, kitting and integration. The company mainly serves leading aircraft platforms of The Boeing Company (Boeing), Bombardier Inc. (Bombardier), Spirit Aerospace, Inc. (Spirit Aerospace), Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. and Cessna Aircraft Company, among others. Centra is headquartered in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada.
Centra Industries, Inc.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit