Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/11/2019 -- Central Retinal Vein Occlusion Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
1. Central retinal vein occlusion is one of the leading causes of sudden, painless vision loss in adults, with prevalence 0.8 per 1000.
2. An estimated 2.5 million adults are affected by Central retinal vein occlusion.
3. Accounting for about 70% of cases whereas Ischemic Central retinal vein occlusion has a much lower visual prognosis and accounts for about 30% of cases.
DelveInsight launched a new report on Central retinal vein occlusion Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
1. Central retinal vein occlusion market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Central retinal vein occlusion epidemiology and Central retinal vein occlusion market in the 7 MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Central retinal vein occlusion market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Central retinal vein occlusion market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Central retinal vein occlusion market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Central retinal vein occlusion market.
Request for sample pages"Age is one of the major risk factor for the development of Central retinal vein occlusion and approximately 90% of patients are older than 50 years."
There is no effective medical Central retinal vein occlusion treatment available for either the prevention or the Central retinal vein occlusion treatment. In patients with central retinal vein occlusion, vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) is elevated; this leads to swelling as well as growth of new vessels (neovascularization) that are prone to bleeding. Often treatment involves intravitreal injections of an anti-VEGF drug to reduce the new blood vessel growth and swelling. The development of macular edema is one of the most common findings in Central retinal vein occlusion and is the main cause of impaired vision. Thus, the conditions that are targeted by current treatments are neovascularization and macular edema.
Currently, the management of Central retinal vein occlusion includes the options like Intravitreal injection of Systemic corticosteroids, Anti-VEGF drugs (Ranibizumab, Aflibercept etc.), Fibrinolytic agents, Systemic anticoagulation, Plasmapheresis, Anti-inflammatory agents, Isovolemic hemodilution and others. Additionally, surgical interventions include laser photocoagulation, chorioretinal venous anastomosis, radial optic neurotomy, and vitrectomy have also been practiced for the Central retinal vein occlusion treatment. The treatment Central retinal vein occlusion market is revolutionary, where newly labeled drugs to treat macular edema secondary to both Central retinal vein occlusion and BRVO and may be used to induce regression of new iris and retinal vessels in combination with surgery.
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact Central retinal vein occlusion treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
And many others
The key players in Central retinal vein occlusion market are:
3. Chengdu Kanghong Biotech
And many others
Table of contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Central Retinal Vein Occlusion Market Overview at a Glance
3. Central Retinal Vein Occlusion Disease Background and Overview
4. Central Retinal Vein Occlusion Epidemiology and Patient Population
4.1. Assumptions and Caveats
4.2. Central Retinal Vein Occlusion Prevalent cases (2017-2028)
4.3. Age-specific cases of Central Retinal Vein Occlusion (2017-2028)
4.4. Type-Specific cases of Central Retinal Vein Occlusion (2017-2028)
4.5. Diagnosed and Treatable cases of Central Retinal Vein Occlusion (2017-2028)
4.6. Central Retinal Vein Occlusion: Country- Wise Epidemiology
4.7. United States
4.9. Assumptions and Rationale
4.14. United Kingdom
5. Central Retinal Vein Occlusion Treatments & Medical Practices
6. Central Retinal Vein Occlusion Marketed Therapies
6.1. Eylea (aflibercept): Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
7. Central Retinal Vein Occlusion Emerging Therapies
8. Key Cross Competition
8.1. Brolucizumab : Novartis
8.2. Conbercept : Chengdu Kanghong Biotech
8.3. Hydroxycarbamid : Addmedica
9. Central Retinal Vein Occlusion Market Size
10. Central Retinal Vein Occlusion Country-Wise Market Analysis 7MM
11. United States Market Size
12. Germany Market Size
13. France Market Size
14. United Kingdom Market Size
15. Spain Market Size
16. Italy Market Size
17. Japan Market Size
18. Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.