DrugPipeline.net has announced the addition of “Cervical Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2017” research report to their website www.DrugPipeline.net
Bangalore, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/24/2017 -- Cervical Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Cervical Cancer (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Cervical cancer occurs when abnormal cells on the cervix grow out of control. Most cervical cancer is caused by a virus called human papillomavirus, or HPV. Abnormal cervical cell changes rarely cause symptoms. Symptoms of cervical cancer may include abnormal vaginal bleeding, such as bleeding after sex (vaginal intercourse), bleeding after menopause, bleeding and spotting between periods, and having longer or heavier (menstrual) periods than usual. Treatment options include surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy or a combination of methods.
Cervical Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Cervical Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Cervical Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Cervical Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 6, 32, 32, 47, 4 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 5, 2, 11 and 4 molecules, respectively.
Cervical Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Cervical Cancer (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Cervical Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Cervical Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Cervical Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Cervical Cancer (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Cervical Cancer (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Cervical Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Spanning over 575 pages "Cervical Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2017" report covers Introduction, Report Coverage, Cervical Cancer - Overview, Cervical Cancer - Therapeutics Development, Cervical Cancer - Therapeutics Assessment, Cervical Cancer - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development, Cervical Cancer - Drug Profiles, Cervical Cancer - Dormant Projects, Appendix. This report Covered Companies few are - Abion Inc, Abivax SA, Admedus Ltd, Advaxis Inc, Advenchen Laboratories LLC, Agenus Inc, AntiCancer Inc, Antigen Express Inc, Arbor Vita Corp, ArQule Inc, Asana BioSciences LLC, AstraZeneca Plc, Atara Biotherapeutics Inc, AVEO Pharmaceuticals Inc, BeiGene Ltd, Bioleaders Corp, Biomics Biotechnologies Co Ltd, Blirt SA, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Cancer Research Technology Ltd, Cell Medica Ltd, Cellceutix Corp.
For more information Visit at: http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/cervical-cancer-pipeline-review-h1-2017
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/catalog/pharma-healthcare
Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST) - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 - Visit at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/gastrointestinal-stromal-tumor-gist-pipeline-review-h1-2017
Multiple System Atrophy - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 - Visit at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/multiple-system-atrophy-pipeline-review-h1-2017
DrugPipeline.net is a market research reports distribution platform which hosts research reports from all leading global market research firms related to pharma industry. It also assist decision makers locate the right market research solution from a single place.