Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/10/2014 -- Sandlerresearch.org adds CFB Boiler Market in China 2014-2018 new industry report in its store.A CFB boiler is a clean and environment-friendly boiler that can use a variety of fuel sources such as low-quality coal, coal blends, petcoke, as well as alternative fuels such as biomass. It helps to reduce harmful emissions such as sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxide, and carbon dioxide. The earlier versions of CFB boilers were considered more cost competitive than conventional pulverized coal-fired boilers fitted with a Flue Gas Desulfurization or Selective Catalytic Reduction unit. However, in recent years, all large CFB boilers are required to have an FGD or SCR unit because of the introduction of stringent emission norms in various countries. A CFB boiler has a combustion chamber where various types of fuel are burnt to generate steam. It can be used for various applications in the Oil and Gas, Chemical, Power Stations, Petrochemical, and Pulp and Paper industries.
Analysts forecast the CFB Boiler market in China will grow at a CAGR of 2.7 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The CFB Boiler market in China is categorized into five segments based on the capacity of the boiler: 0-50 MW, 51-100 MW, 101-150 MW, 151-200 MW, and over 200 MW.
CFB Boiler market in China 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the CFB Boiler market in China landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Buy report directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=16231
- Alstom SA
- Dongfang Boiler Group Co.
- Foster Wheeler AG
- Harbin Boiler Co. Ltd.
Other Prominent Vendors
- AE&E Nanjing Boiler Co. Ltd.
- Alfa Laval Aalborg A/S
- Babcock & Wilcox Power Generation Group Inc.
- Doosan Heavy Industries and Construction Co. Ltd.
- Formosa Heavy Industries Corp.
- Shandong Huayuan Boiler Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai Boiler Works Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai Industrial Boilers Co. Ltd.
Key Market Driver
- Need to Reduce Carbon Emissions.
Key Market Challenge
- Requirement for High Initial Investment.
Key Market Trend
- Increasing Adoption of CFB Boilers in the Power Industry.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?